Boston - MA
We are establishing our marketing team in Boston. Do we do it together with you?
If you have ever worked in an office, then you understand the issues most have with meeting rooms. You booked a room only to walk up and find someone is sitting in it. Or, you go to book a place in your calendar, and no rooms are available – even though you can see out in your physical offices, that there are plenty of empty meeting rooms. Or, it would help if you had a place for eight people, and the only rooms that are free seat four and then someone has booked the large board room for a one on one.
The problem is easy to understand but challenging to solve. That's where AskCody comes in. We build software that coordinates people, meeting spaces, amenities, services, configuration, and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work. It's the future of the office! Pretty cool? We think so too.
What is the task?
A big goal for AskCody this year is to accelerate our marketing effort in the US. The rest of the marketing team is located in Denmark. Still, we need to build an organization that can service our North American leads and customers "direct on location."
We already have a well-functioning inbound machine based on a professional content setup. Now it is time to reap the results from this effort.
Today, we are operating both an outbound and an inbound lead machine that we need to improve and integrate even further to ensure our continued growth. We appreciate that data-driven marketing and very close cooperation between marketing and sales is vital for this future growth. Therefore, we are also looking into starting ABM efforts and even tighter collaboration with Microsoft (who is the base for our software as it runs on Exchange/Outlook/Outlook365) in 2020.
You will become an essential connection to both the Danish team and the Boston-based sales and service team. You will be referring to our Danish-based Marketing Director with whom you will have near-daily video meetings. But he will, of course, be in Boston from time to time to plan together with you. Since you are taking part in establishing a whole new role in Boston, it is crucial that building up new processes and structures and making decisions does not frighten you away. However, the rest of our fantastic team is always ready for a dialogue and a helpful hand!
Who are we looking for to join us?
That is why we are now looking for our first Boston-based marketing specialist that is dedicated to everything "conversion" and knows about getting the most from each single conversion point. If you have the same understanding of modern marketing and sales, then we need you here in Boston to make a difference – simply because we want to grow significantly in the coming years.
- You have an excellent understanding of HubSpot (both Marketing and Sales Hub) and have at least two-year experience in excelling with the platform.
- Previous experience from other SaaS businesses is preferred.
- You have an organized mind and are naturally chasing efficiency and optimization.
- You have an understanding of marketing, sales, and like both to help and try out your own new ideas.
- In the perfect world, you have detailed knowledge of one subject area, like lead generation, lead conversion, digital ads, social lead ads, SEO, ABM, events (both online and off-line).
- You are ready for significant challenges, but also much fun.
- You have a head full of good ideas (and probably a few bad ones as well) and focus on the results.
- You bring your structured mindset that can see all of this within the scope of helping customers inside our vertical markets.
- You are frequently engaged in the dialogue with sales to help us all get better and better.
- You are active in celebrating our joint wins.
- You have a strong work ethic, and you are a great performer
What's in it for you?
- An exciting and great challenge making the foundation for AskCody's new marketing efforts in the US.
- Having a significant influence on our North American market presence.
- You'll get positive, collaborative, and supporting colleagues on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Office in the State Street Financial Center.
- Visiting Denmark for onboarding, planning, and the summer party.
“We’re making a big dent in the smart office of the future. Come be a part of it -- this will be fun!”